2013 is certainly flying by! It is only 3 weeks to St. Patrick’s Day.
So to celebrate we thought we’d have a bit of a competition….
Do you have a favourite bacon recipe?
Or do you have a bacon recipe that you can give a St. Patrick’s Day twist to?
Are you willing to share your recipe?
We’d love to have your recipes. We will share them on our website/blog.
We will have an independent professional chef choose his favourite…. and yes, there will be a prize – a box of pork/bacon – for the winning recipe.
- The recipe must include bacon!
- If the recipe is not your own, please give credit to the source.
- Please include a photograph of your dish.
- By entering the competition you agree to having your recipe shared on our website.
- Competition is open to all but unfortunately the prize – a box of pork/bacon – can only be shipped within the island of Ireland, apologies to those overseas.
- Closing date is midnight on 10th March.
- Send your entries to margaret(at)oldfarm(dot)ie